Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

There really isnt a way i could have showed the extreme of some of these hills or trails.

Note the angle of the truck to the trees...

Google Maps

Google maps of the portion of the trail i ran from north to south.

and this is what the terrain looks like

Google Maps

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Pretty cool. I've heard of that powerline cut but have never been. Let me know when you may go back, it would be fun to go with someone. Do you access the trail right off hwy 8?

Paul

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
i didnt.. but it would have been easier if i had. :) And i will post up something in the MIssouri sector forum about going out there next. if you look at the second to last picture of my truck by itself, the next ridge you see takes you down toward hwy 8. but i dont know if there are houses there or not i just got off at that CTY road and got on 8. next time i go i will start at tthat location and head north.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Just came across this post, can you tell me where you came in? how far north did you start? and it looks from the google map you could run it pretty far south of 8.

thanks!!!!!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went in just north of 8 from inside the forest. I would say getting on from 8 or that Cntry road and heading north would be a really nice run. I'm thinking of heading down there Saturday the 24th.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I'd love to join you if your up for it.
It sounds like we all might have interest in Wash!ta trails as well, so maybe hit both or whatever works.

I think I saw you over by the home depot in sunset hills a while ago?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
as of right now im still planning on going out there this coming saturday. i will keep you guys updated here.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
alright you guys wanna do teh train run saturday? im thinking around noonish one get out there...
pm me for my number

·
Registered
356 Posts
PM Sent

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
That looks like great fun.. Power line trails are wicked. We ran them in ET often as kids on trail bikes. The problem with them here is that they are often very narrow for a full size 4x4.. Ron

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PMs replied. Don't forget your cameras.. :)

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
356 Posts
more pics

straight up...

·
Registered
90 Posts
I missed it! Looks like fun.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Looks like a good time for some Missouri guys (and gals). Let me know next time you all decided to do this again.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts