Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

121 - 140 of 160 Posts

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Trying to buy a front end set but when filling out the order I cant select Canada as my country...Booo
can I just put in the notes that it is Ontario Canada?

·
Vendor
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Trying to buy a front end set but when filling out the order I cant select Canada as my country...Booo
can I just put in the notes that it is Ontario Canada?
Yup, I sent you a PM, also. The website for some reason won't accept Canada. I don't know what the deal with it is. Just make sure to give me the entire shipping address in the notes section and I'll send it manually.

Thanks

·
Registered
248 Posts
About MOOG hub bearing!
Why you don't put TOYOTA , TIMKEN, OR KOYO instead of Mooj. Because I hate Mooj

And Can I order now. I need 1 frint pair for my 2008 FJC 4wd.!

Do you have ebay account!

Mooj made in what!!

Looking forward you reply. 🌸

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
About MOOG hub bearing!
Why you don't put TOYOTA , TIMKEN, OR KOYO instead of Mooj. Because I hate Mooj

And Can I order now. I need 1 frint pair for my 2008 FJC 4wd.!

Do you have ebay account!

Mooj made in what!!

Looking forward you reply. 🌸

Moog is just the "backup" brand. The "Moog" bearing unit still uses Koyo bearing rollers and races; however, I haven't been as happy with their quality in the past. Therefore, I will only use Moog seals if I'm in a bind and can't get the Timken seals from the supplier. I will no longer use a Moog bearing unit. Currently, I only use Timken and Toyota parts exclusively. The Timken bearing unit uses the same Koyo races and rollers but, is just put together better.

I don't do ebay, sorry.

Hope that helps.

:rocker:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Moog is just the "backup" brand. The "Moog" bearing unit still uses Koyo bearing rollers and races; however, I haven't been as happy with their quality in the past. Therefore, I will only use Moog seals if I'm in a bind and can't get the Timken seals from the supplier. I will no longer use a Moog bearing unit. Currently, I only use Timken and Toyota parts exclusively. The Timken bearing unit uses the same Koyo races and rollers but, is just put together better.

I don't do ebay, sorry.

Hope that helps.

:rocker:
Yep... help and thanks.

I will contact you via your websites.
And about overseas no problem I still have FL address. I will let you send it to me to it. 😊

·
Registered
694 Posts
Just placed an order for one assembly. Any way you can ship it so that I'll get it by Saturday? Order 67. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Cool, thanks for the order. It has already been packaged and shipped first thing this morning. I'll pm you the tracking nbr.

Zack
Thank you so much, I appreciate it

·
Registered
694 Posts
Just a plug for you guys, great service, super fast shipping, and a quality product. Thank you. I also sent you a PM.

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
Got my hub assemblies earlier this week. They are almost too purdy to hide behind a rotor and wheel!

Busy day on Monday, putting these in as well as new Toyota axles & ball joints in the LR upper control arms.

121 - 140 of 160 Posts