Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

141 - 160 of 160 Posts

·
Vendor
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
Hey, everyone! Thanks for all the orders!

Just wanted to throw a heads up regarding the Bearing website. I upgraded the site over the weekend so, now there are a few new options available. I've been able to add an upgrade to ARP studs. I found a guy who is able to cut them on demand and to custom lengths. Also, new shipping options are available. There have been many times folks have inquired about overnight shipping. Now it's available!

Swing by the new site and check it out.

Thanks Again!!!!

Mid States Off Road

·
Registered
313 Posts
Just ordered the kit for my Grinder FJ. Jeep Convert was extremely helpful, took the time to answer all of my annoying questions lol, that accounts for a lot in my book! :bigthumb: :cheers:

·
Registered
435 Posts
I would like to place an order. I'm in Canada and the website won't list shipping options. It doesn't allow you any further in the checkout if you don't pick something. But no list ever pops up. Java is enabled and if I pretend to be in the US it works. Long story short, how can I order the "both corners kit" - Item #302std for a 2007 FJC?

Posting here because your account won't accept any new PM's. I think you have to clean some out.

·
Vendor
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
Yup! We sure are!

I've put up a coupon code for the Blue Room for a 10% discount off the entire order good until the end of the year. Use coupon code "forum10" to get the discount.

We've also added ARP studs as an option to the assemblies. Custom lengths are available if you need longer studs for new wheels or just stronger studs at the standard length.

I hope everyone has a good holiday season! See you on the trails!

Mid States Off Road

·
Registered
317 Posts
Yup! We sure are!

I've put up a coupon code for the Blue Room for a 10% discount off the entire order good until the end of the year. Use coupon code "forum10" to get the discount.

We've also added ARP studs as an option to the assemblies. Custom lengths are available if you need longer studs for new wheels or just stronger studs at the standard length.

I hope everyone has a good holiday season! See you on the trails!

Mid States Off Road
Tried to use the discount code and it's not working.

Aloha, J.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Well, I just ordered a set too. Thanks for all the info. Local dealership wanted $1200. per side installed. :jawdrop:

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I need to order some of these hubs. Both my front bearings need replacing. I sent an email to Midstate Off Road about shipping options to Canada. The only available option appears to be UPS @ $209USD. I’m hoping they have a cheaper option because that’s the price of half the parts I want. I’d rather see the vendor get that money than the delivery company..but if it’s the only option then I’ll have to bite the bullet.

Sent from my NiPhone using Tapatalk

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,100 Posts
I need to order some of these hubs. Both my front bearings need replacing. I sent an email to Midstate Off Road about shipping options to Canada. The only available option appears to be UPS @ $209USD. I’m hoping they have a cheaper option because that’s the price of half the parts I want. I’d rather see the vendor get that money than the delivery company..but if it’s the only option then I’ll have to bite the bullet.

Might be worth you getting a quote from another company and arranging shipping. When I ordered my rear bumper from Demello they ship via UPS and quoted me $1000 USD I got DHL to collect it for £200!

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Shipping weight makes the price killer as I tried USPS which I typically use for smaller packages. If you can find a cheaper U.S. company to ship, I can forward the package. Or maybe a FJ neighbor further north can help to reduce costs. I'll measure up and weigh my new hubs (still in box) to see if it's useful at all @FatJohnson

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts

Sadly that's our bane up here. There are other solutions, or if you can have it sent to a shipping location, cross the border and go get it.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I ended up ordering some from Rock Auto..not sure how good they’ll be compared to the parts sold in this thread. Zack was out of town when and contacted me when he got home, just a few hours after I’d placed my order with Rock Auto. He was going to try to find me a cheaper shipping option.

·
Vendor
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #157 (Edited)
Hi everyone!

My account was messed up, but a little help from a peer vendor and I am good now! I think yesterday there was some data errors with the forum preventing me from fixing the issues, but today it let me reset etc. @Administrator :(

Look, When it comes to your bearings, it is mostly a "when" and not "if" you may need replacements. Do you want a failure on a trail? Are you doing all your brakes next month, might be a good time to do it all? Do you want to replace them again and again because of cheap parts?

Now is a great time on an upper miles Yota to take care of the bearings with quality parts. Though our parts prices have gone up over the years from manufactures and USPS is raising rates all the time we have worked really hard to keep our prices steady on our bearings.

I'm a proud sponsor of the forum & if you ask around on Toyota Facebook pages or other Toyota pages you will hear & find we have an excellent reputation. If you need anything you can reach us here >

LINK TO OUR PAGE >>> Parts midstatesoffroad.com

141 - 160 of 160 Posts