Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
No idea who makes it.....But I want one. I have been eyeing the Rampage version ( single cross bar) but I like this one alot better.

So anyone have any ideas??????

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
There is an eBay seller here in Socal that has them. He sells them somewhere around $300.00 or so. It is alright looking. I posted about it a little while ago on this forum or the socalfjcruiserforum, not sure. I think the lights are a little to large. A smaller hoop might fit the bill in my opinion. The seller also sells lots of jeep and hummer stuff. I don't remember the sellers screen name either. Man I am useless.:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No idea who makes it.....But I want one. I have been eyeing the Rampage version ( single cross bar) but I like this one alot better.

So anyone have any ideas??????
I agree, I too have been checking out the one by rampage, but this one just looks better IMO. I do like both. I think this one is a little more cash. Looks like it mounts the same way as the rampage too.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
It looks okay as a light bar. It won't do anything in a wreck. But as a light bar i like it.

·
Registered
8,957 Posts
Only problem I see is that (in NJ) the state vehicle
inspection will fail it for blocking a portion of the
headlights... just a thought, depends on the state
I would guess... It looks kool tho !... better than
just the stocker plastic !...

·
Premium Member
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Since I guess nobody has one and I wanted to see what it looks like on the full vehicle, I photocrapped one up. I am by no means a expert and probably made this look worse than it should be, so here it is. You know just in case anyone might be interested.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Coastie you asked about the Lucrum mount compatibility and not sure if you noticed that the Lurum Mount has an accessory loop that bolts down thru the top of the stock plastic bumper cover....You may like it...I know I do, but I have zero need for a winch so its out for me.

·
Registered
337 Posts
the bar in the pic's is made by N-FAB Houston TX.....#T062LH....you can contact them direct .....281-880-NFAB....talk to Thomas Fitcher....i think around $280.00??
they make a lot of bumper stuff for jeeps and are getting geared up for the FJ......RR:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the bar in the pic's is made by N-FAB Houston TX.....#T062LH....you can contact them direct .....281-880-NFAB....talk to Thomas Fitcher....i think around $280.00??
they make a lot of bumper stuff for jeeps and are getting geared up for the FJ......RR:cheers:
Cool thanks for the info

1 - 14 of 14 Posts