Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thanks for the pics. I miss living in Tennessee. Cumberland Plateau is a beatiful place (& plenty of wheelin too).

·
Registered
264 Posts
I miss Home!

·
Registered
133 Posts
We are going to pass by there in a little over a week. Any chance on getting somebody from the area to go with us Florida people to go on this nice looking ride???

·
Premium Member
3,211 Posts
count me in on the group ride too

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
A group ride would be fun, maybe we can put something together sometime soon.
Post up in the SE Region board, if you get a trip planned. I'd be willing to bet more than a few would show up from ATL. Where exactly is it located?

Thanks for posting the pics.That place looks beautiful.

·
Registered
561 Posts
nice pics...I spent quite a bit of time there until I moved out west a couple of years ago. There are some good trails in PC and quite a bit of mountain biking.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Thanks JBC. I was able to track it down in Google Earth, but wasn't sure. The terrain in Google Earth looks pretty fun. Lots of hills in that area.

Your link went to the exact same place my search led me. Let's definitely get a group ride together soon. I'd like to test my new lift and tires!

I will post it for sure.

Here are directions from Atlanta.

Google Maps

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks JBC. I was able to track it down in Google Earth, but wasn't sure. The terrain in Google Earth looks pretty fun. Lots of hills in that area.

Your link went to the exact same place my search led me. Let's definitely get a group ride together soon. I'd like to test my new lift and tires!
The terrain there would be good for people that do not offroad that often and do not wish to break or damage their trucks. Its really only got a few places that are a little bit technical and most can be driven around if needed. I will talk to my brother tonight and see when he would like to go again.(Since he owns the FJ and I own the Xterra) I think we are going to go to Wooley's offroad park in lewisburg, Tn this weekend.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts