Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are pleased to announce the FJ Side rack is almost ready to ship.

The combo will include (1) M-PAC Side Rack with Billet mounts, (1) Large MOLLE utility pouch and (1) Pair of regular quickfists with mounts.

Price $160.00 plus $16.50 shipping (continental USA)

Go to www.springtailmarketplace.com to order, I anticipate that combos will ship before May 15th.

The pics have been updated: Production mounts and rack

Dog not included

·
Registered
923 Posts
How much with dog option?

This will be making its way into the mod list. The rack, not the dog.

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
How much with dog option?

This will be making its way into the mod list. The rack, not the dog.
Dogs come in SWAT black as well, and can carry MOLLE bags if equipped with a backpack. :D

Mine's a little hard to keep up to unless he is wearing his backpack!

I'm counting the sleeps until my siderack arrives!!!:clap:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Can you sweetin' the $260.00 deal on the rear door kit please. That's what I want. The side rack is cool, I just dont see myself needing it yet. I guess I can buy both kits and save $11.50 right? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Already sent the money! Thanks for the great products. What did you use for the Maglite holder in your pics?

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you sweetin' the $260.00 deal on the rear door kit please. That's what I want. The side rack is cool, I just dont see myself needing it yet. I guess I can buy both kits and save $11.50 right? Thanks.
Sorry guys, this is the best that I can do. The combos are already at a 20% discount and I could't do much better in the shipping since the combos have to be shipped in different packages due to size.
This is the lowest price that the Side Rack will ever be. After the Pre-sale is done, the price of the side rack combo will probably go up $10.00.:mecry:

Doc

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry guys, this is the best that I can do. The combos are already at a 20% discount and I could't do much better in the shipping since the combos have to be shipped in different packages due to size.
This is the lowest price that the Side Rack will ever be. After the Pre-sale is done, the price of the side rack combo will probably go up $10.00.:mecry:

Doc
We couldn't shave the price anymore so we shaved the dog!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Looks like the pooch is REALLY excited about the deal! :rofl:

Is it possible to buy just the side rack?

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Side rack will eventually be sold on its own, actually the Combo price is less than what the MSRP will be on the Rack and mounts alone.
The MPAC combo packs have been a great deal for the forum members and also for us. You get a great price and extra stuff and I can save a lot in labor by packing and shipping in batches. It is convenient for us and we pass the savings on to you as extra stuff!:clap:

Doc

·
Registered
214 Posts
We couldn't shave the price anymore so we shaved the dog!
What's in the little pill box around Cujo's neck? Good place for a spare key. :lol: Dogs are great. They are totally oblivious to how ridiculous they look after being shaved.

I like the rack system. How exactly does it mount on the left side? Any drilling required (forgive me if this is stated in the thread or on your web site). I especially like the idea of mounting a CO2 tank and maybe a fire extingisher. What is the weight limit? Do you have any pictures that show what the lockup system on the backs of the bags or CO2 brackets look like? Velcro? Hooks?

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We have 3 large dogs, the box around his neck is 9volt reciever for the underground fence. They have about a 5 acre perimeter to patrol...keeping out the undesirables. Mostly, it is chasing rabbits and hassling the UPS man:rawr:

I will be posting the mounting instructions after I collect all of the production parts and have a photo session. This is just about the easiest install of any aftermarket product. If you only plan on mounting light stuff on the rack...it will only take 5 minutes to mount. Add 10 more minutes if you put in the bottom bolts to mount things like the Powertank.

Stay tuned!

Doc

·
Registered
244 Posts
Add 10 more minutes if you put in the bottom bolts to mount things like the Powertank.
I can't wait to see how you mounted the PowerTank. I've been looking for a good way to do that w/o killing all the usable space on that side of my FJ.

Post pics soon?? :)
~Brian

PS. Still loving my door rack!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Sorry for being thick but I've never kicked the tires on a system like this. Still having a hard time understanding exactly by what mechanism that bag mounts to the rack (and thereby the CO2 tank, fire extinguisher, etc.). Once the bag is mounted, can you just lift it and go, or does mounting/removal involve some kind of additional fastener?

Maybe you could mount that bag to the rack and then take a picture from behind the rack??? That would probably clear things up in my foggy brain.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
very nice looking products.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts