Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they arn't as cheap as you think, nobody is getting out of a dealership for less than 30k

prove me wrong, I dare you

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
stroiano said:
they arn't as cheap as you think, nobody is getting out of a dealership for less than 30k

Put your money where your mouth is!!! Less than $30K is very doable!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
The first FJs to arrive are no doubt over 30k, but later when you can order one without all the stuff you dont want (or need ) on the trail the price will be under 30 k.

Realistically though, most hard core off roaders will be highly modifying their FJs to make them ready for a trail difficulty of 7 or better. This will significantly add to the cost of an FJ for the serious enthusiasts.

No way does this vehicle come from the factory with IFS and the factory lift and go through the Rubicon unscathed unless bypasses are taken, sorry I just dont buy it. I am waiting for members here to do their own testing and lets get unbiased results.

·
Banned
2,350 Posts
stroiano said:

call Jim Coleman Toyota, I dare you

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
I have had 3 dealers that I expressed interest with months ago calling me to tell me that they have BASE FJ's coming in. Ie, 22,890 rigs....

·
Registered
157 Posts
stroiano said:

they are if you order one.....but for me i wanted all the bells and whistles on it so im getting mine next week and im happy with it! my brothers got a pretty stock 1 ordered and his is running 26k but hell get his in fall so it depends what u want :D and when you want it:rolleyes:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bostonian1976 said:
I have had 3 dealers that I expressed interest with months ago calling me to tell me that they have BASE FJ's coming in. Ie, 22,890 rigs....

talk to them when you can acutually buy one and you will see the light

your living a fantasy

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
stro - stop being retarded. seriously - this has been beaten to death on so many ****ing threads. up front it costs way too ****ing much. wait and you'll get a better deal - same as any new release. i still say you should consider the yaris.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
other1 said:
Put your money where your mouth is!!! Less than $30K is very doable!!
ok 1k says you can't prove me wrong

by the time you leave the dealer any, and I repeat ANY, fj will be 30k

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kev said:
The first FJs to arrive are no doubt over 30k, but later when you can order one without all the stuff you dont want (or need ) on the trail the price will be under 30 k.

Realistically though, most hard core off roaders will be highly modifying their FJs to make them ready for a trail difficulty of 7 or better. This will significantly add to the cost of an FJ for the serious enthusiasts.

No way does this vehicle come from the factory with IFS and the factory lift and go through the Rubicon unscathed unless bypasses are taken, sorry I just dont buy it. I am waiting for members here to do their own testing and lets get unbiased results.

now this person has seen the light!!

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
we've all just psyched ourselves up too much. this truck will be readily available within a half year. a short wait? Maybe. But it'll be craziness when it first comes out and everyday people see it on the street...but that'll die off, and you'll be able to get your green sunroof FJ for 25K in a year and a half :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
moongoa said:
they are if you order one.....but for me i wanted all the bells and whistles on it so im getting mine next week and im happy with it! my brothers got a pretty stock 1 ordered and his is running 26k but hell get his in fall so it depends what u want :D and when you want it:rolleyes:
sorry but your brother didn't "order" anything yet
he is simply on a list for buyers and will likely be outbid when it comes in.

trust me and read the fine print

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bostonian1976 said:
we've all just psyched ourselves up too much. this truck will be readily available within a half year. a short wait? Maybe. But it'll be craziness when it first comes out and everyday people see it on the street...but that'll die off, and you'll be able to get your green sunroof FJ for 25K in a year and a half :)

yelp, you are correct sir

but people around here don't realize that

like I said your not getting one now for under 30k

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
straiano is obviously sure of himself, but are you talking MSRP price or final drive out? There have been plenty of below $30K MSRP units listed on this website. I haven't called them to confirm the prices because they aren't in my region, but I'll bet you a yellow monkey some FJ Cruisers will be had in the next few weeks below $30K. Mine will be around $30K MSRP. Is $30K your breaking point? Do you want one now? What do you want?

·
Registered
157 Posts
well the dealer we use only sells at msrp and well have too see although i got the dealer in writting to say so soooooooo........what a sec why am i even responding to this tread:confused: hmmmm ill let you know where too send the check in the fall:D

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
you can absolutely get one for below 30 out here at least. maybe not Cali, but here definitely. unfortunately I want one of the upgrade packs, and that shoots it up very quickly...

1 - 20 of 66 Posts