1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FJ cruiser straight off the lot: $27,500

285 BFG All-Terrain Tires, mounted: $750

Toytec lift, installed: $500

Finally making my FJ look the way it should straight from the factory: Priceless

For everything else there is Toyota Motor Credit Corp.

Next Mod that I am in search for, The PERFECT FJ co-pilot:

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Lookin' sharp!!! I see you added sprinkler's to your garage too :p

Hey, I thought I was your wallpaper??

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Looks good. Where did you get the tires installed for that price and what toytec set-up did you go with ?

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yoda said:
Looks good. Where did you get the tires installed for that price and what toytec set-up did you go with ?
Jeez ya'll are getting on me about my numbers, Toytec FJ3-FRCC
Discount tire gave me 50 bucks a pop for my take-offs and mounted the new ones, total came out to like 744 i think....

Just using round numbers here people

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
Looking at the reflection in the side of the FJ in the last picture, you either have a dog with you (which is the perfect copilot anyhow) or one Fugly girlfriend. I can see why you want to upgrade.

Now go hit up that mud pit again!

G

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gsgmac said:
Looking at the reflection in the side of the FJ in the last picture, you either have a dog with you (which is the perfect copilot anyhow) or one Fugly girlfriend. I can see why you want to upgrade.

Now go hit up that mud pit again!

G
Haha, yeah thats my service dog, Angel...

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well as you saw last night i am neither deaf nor blind, so a good question to ask.

She is actually considered an Emotional Assistance Dog. Now before I get flamed, got a problem with nervous breakdowns from stress in my family (runs in the family), Doctor suggested a service dog, for actually both my Mom and I, and since I run a business my life gets kind of....hectic. Anyways Angel goes to work with me, but she doesn't go out to eat with me or shopping or anything like that. She just helps me kinda maintain a balance, so I don't rip some of my employees heads off when they are acting like complete morons...

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
Well, I'm glad I didn't act like a "complete moron" last night, you didn't have the dog with you either.

BTW, let the dog do your dirty work...tell her to bite'em in the arse.

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
My wife could use one of those; she's in constant need of emotional assistance. I'd even be willing to go along with a surrogate husband to provide it; but a dog sounds considerably cheaper.

Jim

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
FJAggie07 said:
FJ cruiser straight off the lot: $27,500

285 BFG All-Terrain Tires, mounted: $750

Toytec lift, installed: $500

Finally making my FJ look the way it should straight from the factory: Priceless

For everything else there is Toyota Motor Credit Corp.

Next Mod that I am in search for, The PERFECT FJ co-pilot:
Any pictures posted here may be stolen by ToyTec Lifts... LOL

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ToyTec Lifts said:
Any pictures posted here may be stolen by ToyTec Lifts... LOL
Looks pretty [email protected] don't it? I will be throwing up some in action pics soon for the Toytec Pics thread...

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
Looks Tough !!! Great Job Aggie... ;)

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
if you ask me, you already have the perfect co-pilot. you can leave her at home, take her along, what ever you want, no complaints. you will always come home to a wagging tail and someone happy to see you. the worst part? picking up the sh!t, but all things considered, relatively minor issue!

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sun Fusion Cruiser said:
Lucille's lookin like a total bada$$!!! Did you say that you got the lift at Toyota of Richardson? I might have to check them out.
NOOOOO!!!! DON'T DO IT MAN!!!!

no toyota of richardson, ToyTec, as in toyteclifts.com, as in a forum vendor.

Yeah i don't want you to walk into their dealership and be like uhhh, "This isn't where i parked my car..."

·
Registered
196 Posts
Well chris I can see that you are enjoying the new ride..... Did you go wash her up? It was dirty when you bought her to me.
Looks Good

1 - 20 of 74 Posts