Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know about pricing in Canada? I tried emailing toyota canada and got a very vague answer about availability and pricing, ( basically it was a round about way of saying they didn't know.) I ve held off buying a vehicle ( again )
bcuz I want the FJ, but doing some quick conversions on the projected pricing in the US to CAD funds is slowly starting to push my dream vehicle in to my dreams permanently. 35 000 to 40 grand after taxes is out of my budget. I could understand if we were talking about a mid size near luxury suv.This is not a luxury vehicle. But I'm starting to think, its gonna be out of my range... :( :( :(

·
Registered
228 Posts
Toyota actually released a memo late yesterday addressing this issue, here is a brief excerpt...

"Toyota Motor Sales has finally decided to ignore Canada along with the rest of the United States mainly due to: Canada's overall lack of contribution to the rest of the world, their interest in Hockey, and the fact that if an FJ was not offered in Canada no one would really care."

sorry kasra...looks like you should migrate south.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL freekin hockey!! i don't even like it. I knew they d ruin my chances...oh well seattle is beautiful.. maybe you have a point..

·
Registered
18 Posts
I wouldn't feel too smug about making fun of Canada. They get diesel Toyotas that we don't. (and they're gonna have their own oil after we run out)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts