Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came across the other day on ebay
New Power Heated Drivers Side Door Mirror Signal For Toyota FJ Cruiser Sport #400555776446
New Mirror Passenger Side 2007 2008 2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser Power Heated w Signal | eBay
The customer service people I spoke with said that these were oem parts built to specifications from Toyota and were plug in play. I didn't think the FJ ever had this as a standard option so they couldn't be plug and play? I put new mirrors on my work truck that had the signals in them and my originals mirrors didn't but when hooked up the signals in the mirror worked. Kinda wondering if this would be true of the FJ?
What are halls thoughts on this?

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Seems like a cheap fix for those who like to crack their mirrors on cit.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
How could it be plug n play if there's no button in the FJ to activate the heated element? And the gloss finish shows that it's painted plastic, whereas the OEM black ones are made of black plastic only. The CSR you spoke to is full of crap, and likely threw in "OEM replacement" as one of those grey area terms just to get the sale.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's what I kept telling there customer service. And she kept telling me that the FJ came from factory with these mirrors.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts