Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, i just thought id share this, for what its worth....for the past 44k miles i ran the pro comp ext at's on my fj, 35x12.5x17's....they did great on the hwy, nice and quiet, never let me down offroad, wore great, still had about 10k left on them when i replaced them...xmas gift early.
i switched to the pro compo mt's, in a 37x12.5x17 and just thought i share form my first exp in the rain with them....I WAS MUCH IMPRESSED! here in the ft worth area we got, and are still getting a good rain...i spent about 30 miles, 45 minutes, on the Interstate, at up to 70mph, and the smaller roads, up to 50 mph...very happy to report that had no issue with walking the road, or hydroplaining...just to share.....

·
Registered
341 Posts
ProComp seems to make good tires, glad your pleased with your present! Saw that rain down there, Ill be driving thru from OKC down to Baton Rouge on the 26th.

·
Banned
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive had lots of success with the pro comps in the past, but this ismy first set of the mt's..with so much rubber on the ground, i was a little hesitant, but today i was impressed...

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
I ran the 35" MT's and was very happy with them. I got a great deal on 5 MTR kevlar 35's 12.5 15 and I like them a lot. Great looking tire too.

Nice Fj Cruiser

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts