Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really like my ARB bumper but lately I have been having a bit of a problem with it and was wondering if this is common or just an isolated thing. Whenever I am out driving I get this really strong urge to run into things just to see what would happen.

Oh look at that Miata, I wonder what would happen if I t-boned it? That wall looks like brick, bet I could run right through it. Gosh, that's a big deer, I wonder how far its carcass would be flung if I hit it head on.

Anybody else having this problem?

·
Registered
550 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: Wear a helmet everywhere you drive....people will instinctively move away from you! :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
When ever i see cars about to pull out in front of me, i start to think about how bad it is going to be if they did that, for them.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Just go ahead and bash stuff!!!:rocker::rocker:

·
Banned
3,591 Posts
Doc knows what it'll do to a KIA van......It KILLED IT!!!!!

I know it can handle a 12 foot nose dive into sand.....That was damn funny.....and I didn't roll!!!

No one was hurt in this demo....

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Please discuss problems with products with the vendor or manufacturer before complaining about it on an open forum. Most issues can be resolved before needing to spread negative comments on the Internet.

Feel free to ram the vehicle of the person that sold it to you. Consider it good customer service.

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Just think of it this way: if any of us with aftermarket bumpers get into a front end accident we are more than likely going to win.

PS- I second - Best thread EVAR!!!

·
Premium Member
6,956 Posts
I pushed a stuck forklift with my ARB bumper once.

I wanted to ram it but we were afraid of breaking the forklift (and setting off my airbags...)

The ARB is SOLID, and I too have to resist temptation daily.

As for best thread EVAR: I concur! Do you concur?

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
I really like my ARB bumper but lately I have been having a bit of a problem with it and was wondering if this is common or just an isolated thing. Whenever I am out driving I get this really strong urge to run into things just to see what would happen.

Oh look at that Miata, I wonder what would happen if I t-boned it? That wall looks like brick, bet I could run right through it. Gosh, that's a big deer, I wonder how far its carcass would be flung if I hit it head on.

Anybody else having this problem?
I'm confused here...What's the problem ??? :lol::clap::rocker::cheers::bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
5,235 Posts
When ever i see cars about to pull out in front of me, i start to think about how bad it is going to be if they did that, for them.
Same here, I get many a driver who looks like they are going to pull out in front of me, then they change their mind after seeing that big thing hanging off the front.

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Feels GOOD - don't it?

:cheers:

-

-

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
I love my ARB Bumper! I love my ARB Bumper!

Yes, the bump test is always foremost in my mind while driving. Especially when an idiot trys to cut me off...

cheers,

dale

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
It is amazing how vehicles tend to move out of the way for you when you come up from behind in the passing lane. That did not happen with the stock front bumber!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I hit a lot of things with the arb bumper. Signs, fences, cones, etc.. If my buddies and I are driving down the street and see something to be mowed down, it gets it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts