Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, before x-mas I ran into the "Free" rechargeable 1 million cp hand held spotlight at PEP Boys. I guess there's a reason it was "free" ($7.00 w/$7.00 mail-in rebate). The charge does not last very long at all, mine go's about 1/2 hr. or so than it's gone. Still a good thing to have plugged into a socket for emergency's I guess, but that's it. So if you missed it don't sweat it, not that great. Just felt the need to post.

·
Registered
297 Posts
That's funny. I had just missed out on that free deal by about a half hour (sold out). Oh well. Prolly got the cheapest batteries they could find in mainland China.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hard to pass up a freebie deal like that, it might have been a decent light. At least you're only out postage for the rebate. lol.

If you're looking for a good spotlight, I got a Cyclops LED Spotlight for Christmas; all I can say is "wow"! I use it at night when I let the dog out to see what he's growling out and watch for deer, turkey and the occasional mountain lion in the back yard (acres). It lights up a broad area but has a good range, very light weight, and it's still on the first charge since Christmas. It'll be great to have on the trails and camping too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts