Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

I picked up my 2007 Voodoo Blue FJ this past Halloween and have been having fun rebuilding the wiring harness due to a past installer’s questionable work.
Well, I decided to commit to my own questionable endeavors and proceed with the installation of seat heaters. I will attach progress photos on this thread as things unfold (or unravel). But for now, I’ve successfully installed the pads in the driver’s seat, acquired, wired and installed Lexus LX470 switches for the controls, and have built a wiring schematic as the kit from eNay didn’t come with one. I’ll keep you all posted, but for now here’s the wiring layout sans the heater grids in the seats.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I installed Lexus LX 470 switches in the center panel to control the seat heaters. This will at least keep with the Toyota design language for user interfaces on the truck.

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,270 Posts
I have always greatly admire people who can read electoral schematics .
Best I can do is read the backs of cereal boxes!
Electoral schematics....now that’s something our politicians could use...but they wouldn’t know how to read them either. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
11,793 Posts
Reminds me that I have heated seats in a box in my garage somewhere. You'd think that living in Canada I would be in a hurry to install them.....what's 6 more months in a box, eh?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts