Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LA Peeps and the Surrounding Valleys.

If some of yall want to run with some 80 series Land Cruisers from the MUD forum, you can meet us at the Castaic McDonalds around 0830 AM May the 3rd.

We plan on running Pronghorn but I remember some of you guy have done this trail in the past. The MUD crew will be running this for the first time. It will be an informal meet and we plan on exploring the possibilities out in HV and surrounding areas as time permit for each individual.

This will be a light wheeling - and if its possible a moderate wheeling day.
Miller Jeep is still close as far as I know.

Just to let you know if you run with us, we follow the Tread Lightly Codes of Conduct on the trails. If you dont know it - Google it!

Ill post any changes here just to let you guys know.

See yah.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Luv that trail brings back memories.

:rocker:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Oscar!
You love it huh? If you get a chance, come by and show us the way! You did great leading a group the last time I wheeled with you. :rocker: Look forward to run with you and your Pops again.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Good trail, I'd run with you guys but I can't afford the gas to fill up the FJ right now...driving an Accord. It's amazing, I haven't filled up for 2 weeks!

Good luck with the run, and tread lightly.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mat - its all cool as long as you didnt trade the FJC for the Accord! :mecry:
Did you transfer your Superhorn Foghorns from the rig to the car? :)

Dawg, looking forward to it!
You FJC guys are inspirational - you wheel your brand new rigs without fear. Maybe a little. :shinner:

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Hey Oscar!
You love it huh? If you get a chance, come by and show us the way! You did great leading a group the last time I wheeled with you. :rocker: Look forward to run with you and your Pops again.
Had a great time with you guys.I dont know if I could make it this time.....:cheers:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Mat - its all cool as long as you didnt trade the FJC for the Accord! :mecry:
Did you transfer your Superhorn Foghorns from the rig to the car? :)

Dawg, looking forward to it!
You FJC guys are inspirational - you wheel your brand new rigs without fear. Maybe a little. :shinner:
No I still have the FJC!!! Couldn't get rid of it if I wanted to! I love it way too much, plus have way too much invested into it!

The horns are still on the FJ, and they are actually being overhauled...got some goodies for it to make it better!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts