Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I have now had my new FJ for 1 month and I still smile as I get into the driver's seat. I'm putting some additions on it but trying to restrain myself at the same time, not easy. Stats as of today are: 2010 Silver Fresco, Leather, Blue Tooth, ARB Brush Guard, Piaa 520 Fogs, Stock roof rack but with Low Profile light bar (I really like the light bar), Hoss Chrome 20 inch wheels with 275/60 Falken Rocky Mtns, Flowmaster 50 series muffler, and tinted windows.

New stuff on order and going to be put on within the next month: Gobi ladder, K&N Aluminum 77 Series Intake (Thanks to Forum member Tray), and a Ready lift leveling kit.

I may need to put on some spacers, since for some reason only the right front tire rubs now and then when I brake and turn. Doesn't make sense why it never happens on the left front tire though.

Now, I've done some research for places near San Antonio to take it off-road but are there any members out there that can help me confirm where the best places are to go? Nothing too extreme just yet, I need to get more comfortable first with my off-road driving skills.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Hello and welcome! Sounds like a very nice start. You might check or post in the Texas section. There is always Hidden Falls in Marble Falls. Post some pics.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Yeah, I'm still trying to navigate the whole site so I don't ask questions that have already been answered, but I haven't found the Texas section yet. I did read that Cline Ranch is a good place, so I plan on checking that out soon. What's the best way to post pictures? I thought I did that, but maybe not. Sorry in advance for my ignorance.

·
Premium Member
16,935 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
there's a couple of ways to post pics. You can upload them here on this site in your very own album, and post the link in your post or quote box and hit the little icon above the post box that has a mountain and sun in a little square. once you hit that button, insert the link to your photo and it does all the work. If you upload to photobucket, you can easily generate codes for each photo, you'll want to copy the

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome to the gang... good start with your rig.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts