Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be arriving in Montrose on Monday and driving in. Who's gonna be there Monday night? I'll be at the Best Western in the rented.......something.

·
Premium Member
970 Posts
I'll be there on Monday Afternoon..

Where is everyone meeting for a Drink and @ what time?????

OOOOH I can't wait to get back to CO..... :clap:

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I say we do a nice big meal on the first night (Monday) for everyone that is there. How's that sound?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I was going to say if you're paying I will be there. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Should be there Monday afternoon/evening. I've had issues with elevation in the past, and want to give myself plenty of time before heading up the hills.

Plus, need to relax a bit after 2 days of driving. ;)

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
We're looking forward to seeing Molly on Tuesday. My son especially. We're spending Monday in Moab. I've even color-coded the trails green and red....

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
We will be there on Tuesday afternoon that night is party night seeing that I have to wake up and get on the trail by 7 all other days:lol: ...

Davebert try taking vitamin C for altitude sickness start taking it now and you should be fine.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
We're looking forward to seeing Molly on Tuesday. My son especially. We're spending Monday in Moab. I've even color-coded the trails green and red....

Hmmmm. where are you guys staying? We'll be at the Victorian Inn (something like that) which is near the Best Western.

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Looks like I'll be in sometime early Monday afternoon. I'm up for dinner since I'll probably just be eating cheese sandwiches as my meals all the way over.:lol: I think I'll pass on drinks, though. I can't drink at sea level, I sure as hell can't drink at that altitude!

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
I'll be getting there Tuesday mid morning.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I'll be there Monday afternoon. I'll come down off the mountain (Amphiteater) after I set up camp and get the little ones adjusted. Outdoor German beer house anyone?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts