Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I purchased my FJ in Jan 2010, and it has been my obsession since then. After a few months completely stock, the Mod-bug started (and hasn't stopped): First I bought some Nitto Terra Grapplers 265/70/17 (stayed stock size due to rubbing concerns) and did the rim black-out. Second I blacked out the truck and purchased all TT parts (execpt for rear valance w/tow hitch). Third I got lazy after the winter and had no desire to re-paint the rims, so bought some steelies! Then I finally got my Trail Gear sliders, easy to install but def. would have been better with some help lol! Lastly I finished the black-out and finally painted my rear valance (Duplicolor Bed Liner Spray). Now this is how she stands today, other than my RC 3" sitting in my garage! Bullbar w/ lights, BajaRack Basket w/ ladder and some full skids in the near future!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Well finally got my lift put in, and added a couple of more mods: Weathertechs, Hunter Super Bull Bar (removed when wheeling), Aries tail light guards, Billet fuel door, APC Diamond Cut Turning Signals, DIY OEM Basket (Curt), & DeeZee Ladder. Should have my Ricochet skids in a few weeks. Then a snorkel & some bumper lights. I'll post more pics as the mods progress!:clap:

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The RC 3" is awesome. Ride still feels stock and handles great. Plus easy to upgrade in the future. Just have to decide which setup to go with up front (springs&shocks). Actually reading what others have done when upgrading the front spacers. But that will def have to wait until the skids, snorkel & lights go on. Also looking into pros/cons of the hood decal.

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
I really like your front turn signal black replacement. It looks really stealth. I wish I could get that

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
The RC 3" is awesome. Ride still feels stock and handles great. Plus easy to upgrade in the future. Just have to decide which setup to go with up front (springs&shocks). Actually reading what others have done when upgrading the front spacers. But that will def have to wait until the skids, snorkel & lights go on. Also looking into pros/cons of the hood decal.
Awesome, decision made, I gotta get one :lol: time to save up

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Def get the lift. It's a great lift to start with, and easy to upgrade in the future.

·
Premium Member
16,933 Posts
Looks nice!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
OK, so Ive been slacking on updating pics.... Recent mods: 285's Pro Comp Xtreme MT's, 17" Pro Comp Rock Crawler Series 97's with SpiderTraxx 1.25's, Plasti-Dipped Roof, Ricochet Skids 5pc., TMT Rear Light Mount w/ 6" Aux light, MPAC Side Rack, Hella 500FF's on the bumper, 60" Hi-lift w/ DO mounts, and Amaesing Hood Decal as of now. Future mods: Toytec Adj Coilovers, BajaRack, Snorkel, Bushwackers, and DO Evil Eye Bumper.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts