·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Google Maps: 3333 S 38th St, Tacoma, WA 98409-5641 - Google Maps

Driving Directions:
Traveling South (from Seattle):
Traveling I-5 South
Take Exit 132 (S 38th St West toward Tacoma Mall)
At the stoplight, bear right onto S 38th St.
Go 3/4 of a mile to Griot's Garage on the right (white building with red stripes.) Last intersection is S Lawrence St.

Traveling North (from Olympia/Portland):
Traveling I-5 North
Take Exit 132
Take second 38th St exit after overpass (S 38th St West toward Tacoma Mall)
Bear right onto S 38th St.
Go 3/4 of a mile to Griot's Garage on the right (white building with red stripes.) Last intersection is S Lawrence St.

Traveling East (from Gig Harbor):
Traveling SR-16 East
Take exit for Union Ave.
Turn right onto S Union Ave.
Turn left onto S 38th St.
Turn left onto S Lawrence St.
Griot's Garage is on the left (white building with red stripes.) Lot entrance is behind the building.

Check PSTOC Forum • View topic - Puget Sound Toyota Owners Festival 2011! 8/14/2011 often for more details

**********************************************************************************************************************
Register Now: PSTOF Registration
**********************************************************************************************************************

*We are using a new registration page, so if you run into any issues let us know

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet! All we need if 5 FJcruisers to prereg and you guys get your own category and trophy! If not you'll be in the SUV category but wont have to compete with 4runners as they have their own. We get a big turn out of 4x4 guys (me included) so this isn't your standard lame car show with only shiny cars. :)

Grass spots will be going FAST so keep an eye on this thread for the preregistration link coming in the next week, so you can get yours!

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Just paid my $20 for a grass spot. Couple more and we get our own category!!! Come on it's for the kids!!

·
Registered
485 Posts
In for a grass spot. Mine isn't as fancy as your guys are, but I might be the only Army Green.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
245 Posts
I'll check my schedule....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got all of your registrations! So so close to an FJC category ;)

Oh and,
Almost half the grass spots are gone so get them while you can!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
And you got it! Thats 5 paid pre-reg! So now that you guys have your own category lets see how many more decide to come!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts