Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a great time with everyone on Poughkeepsie. What an awesome trail! I know a bunch of people took great pictures and videos of these two days. I am hoping you can please post them up here. I took a few but I spent most of the time spotting. Here is what I have.

Those are the best ones I have really. I know Kyle (the kid with the Suzuki) took some too so I will get them from him as soon as I can. I didn't really get any of the first optional wall or the the actual 'wall'. If you guys can post up those it would be sweet!

But had an awesome time and can't wait until next year:bigthumb:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome can't wait to see the shots

·
Premium Member
6,082 Posts
I did Poughkeepsie Gulch on Thursday and it was a blast.

Since I was trail leader, I didn't get nearly as many photos as I'd like to have, but I believe WIKID snapped some video... (hint Don)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That was my favorite trail by far Tom, I have some photos to post up once I get them all uploaded, nothing like a few hundred pictures to bring back memories.
Me too! Had an absolute blast. I am definintely going to lead it again next year.

Pictures are awesome keep em coming! Any videos?

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
So sad that tree is gone on that first optional obstacle, it made it so much harder... it coated your tires in sap if you got near it.

I assume no one made it up that this year correct?

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
No one in our group wanted to try that obstacle, too many stock bumpers. After attempting the far left side of the wall, its time for a new rear bumper for me.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Here I am on the Left Side, didn't want to spend too much time at the attempt because there was a long line behind us.

Made it up over here just fine

Matt and a close call

·
Registered
313 Posts
Thank's,Those are some great pictures! How did the heeps do after you guys went?

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Thank's,Those are some great pictures! How did the heeps do after you guys went?
There was a big silver and purple Jeep that tried the right line twice in the middle of our run and couldn't make it. He then realized he had cut in line and him and the rest of his friends watched us do it.

Tim and April ( sunfusion no snorkel ) make it the first time on the left.

Charlie and Steve ( blue ) made it the second try on the right.

Metal tech made it in two tries on the left then tried the crack and ended up with a little body damage.

I took something like 4 tries on the left.

·
Registered
313 Posts
There was a big silver and purple Jeep that tried the right line twice in the middle of our run and couldn't make it. He then realized he had cut in line and him and the rest of his friends watched us do it.

Tim and April ( sunfusion no snorkel ) make it the first time on the left.

Charlie and Steve ( blue ) made it the second try on the right.

Metal tech made it in two tries on the left then tried the crack and ended up with a little body damage.

I took something like 4 tries on the left.
That's beautiful! Looks like alot of fun, whish I could have been there but looking at all these cool pics is the next best thing :cheers:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts