Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PureFJ Group Buy: Warrior Platform Roof Rack + FREE AIR DAM!!!!

Warrior Products Group Buy. FREE Air Dam with purchase of Warrior Platform Roof Rack ! We're very excited about this deal since many customers say that the rack alone produces a lot of noise at high speeds without an air dam. This is your chance to avoid that!!

Limited Time Only - Starts Today 11/17/2014 Ends Christmas Eve.

Shipping both Domestic & International. Collect 690 reward points when shipped.

The perfect product to eliminate holiday storage issues and enjoy a quieter ride to Grandma's house!

Features:
  • Warrior’s heavy-duty FJ Cruiser Platform Rack features a low design (3 inches lower than the factory rack) to help those with clearance problems.
  • Strong and durable, this rack uses the factory mounting points and can hold up to 1000 lbs. PLEASE NOTE: Although this rack can support 1000lbs, the actual FJ Cruiser roof may not be able to support 1000lbs depending on load distribution.
  • Mounting points are constructed from 11 gauge steel with a black powder-coat finish and attach to the existing mounting holes. Hardware included.
  • The outer round tube around the perimeter of the rack measures 1-1/4″ while the square crossbars measure 1″.
  • Designed with an open front for an ideal place to mount lights without taking up space on the rack.
  • Dimensions measure at 90″ Long, 53″ wide, and 5″ high. Weight of rack is 90 lbs.
  • This Platform rack is designed to directly accept “Universal Mount” aftermarket cargo and sport accessories without the need for additional towers and crossbars or adaptors. The 3860 crossbars are 1” square on 8” centers (there is a 7” space between bars). This incremental 8” crossbar spacing should provide the necessary “Crossbar Spread” for most aftermarket bike, boat, ski, and cargo accessories. Please be mindful of any accessories such as some cargo boxes, or large boat mounts that drop down and occupy space between the crossbars as this will cause an interference condition.
  • The optional Hi-Lift Jack Mount, Shovel & Axe Mount, and Spare Tire Carrier are sold separately and also feature low-design mounting points. The air dam has been a fantastic addition from both a design and functional standpoint as it looks sleek and eliminated wind noise.
Buy yours now:
Warrior Products Platform Rack with FREE AIR DAM! [3860-3865] - $690.30

Photos below of last seasons participants. For more photos and see our Facebook album.

Attachments

·
Registered
687 Posts
I want one. Also, is that different accessories shown in the photo showing the fuel can mounts?
X2. I'm wondering about that mesh floor.

·
Registered
129 Posts
This rack looks super cool. X2 on the mesh floor. I'm not looking forward to sandblasting and painting my current rack (after only a year of weather...). Maybe I'll just trade it in on this one!

·
Vendor
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
hmmm, tempted.....
Like Nike says... Just do it!:cheers:

I want one. Also, is that different accessories shown in the photo showing the fuel can mounts?
There are different accessories you can get, such as a high-lift jack mount, a spare tire carrier, and shovel & axe mount. As for fuel can mounts, Warrior doesn't make any. However, you can get some fuel can mounts elsewhere though.

X2. I'm wondering about that mesh floor.
@IDFJ answered this perfectly. Let us know if you have any other questions!

This rack looks super cool. X2 on the mesh floor. I'm not looking forward to sandblasting and painting my current rack (after only a year of weather...). Maybe I'll just trade it in on this one!
Honestly, that does sound like a lot of work. Hopefully you end up with the one that is best for you though! Let us know if you have any questions on it.

·
Vendor
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For those of you in the market for a rack, do note that this roof rack is

1)The most popular style (flat) selling these days

2)A very affordable rack, and the lowest priced rack we sell this holiday

3)Equivalent quality to any on the market

4)The best style for any clearance issues

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
I love my Warrior low platform roof rack!

For those concerned about fitting in the garage, I have true to size 33" tires on Icon Overland series 3" rear lifting coils and I have ZERO issues fitting in a standard height 7' Garage. I may even have room for 34's!

I don't believe I could do that with many of the other roof racks out there. Thank you @WARRIOR and @PureFJCruiser!

Posted via AutoGuide mobile APP

·
Registered
771 Posts
For those of you in the market for a rack, do note that this roof rack is

1)The most popular style (flat) selling these days

2)A very affordable rack, and the lowest priced rack we sell this holiday

3)Equivalent quality to any on the market

4)The best style for any clearance issues
Sent a PM but havent heard back yet, hope your mailbox isnt full!

·
Vendor
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Reminder:

Limited Time Only - this sale on our most affordable flat rack ends Christmas Eve.

Shipping both Domestic & International. Collect 690 reward points when shipped.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Despite the beginning of the thread being perfectly clear, I wanted to see if there was any chance that there could still be a discount on the platform roof rack (currently January 9). Fortunately for me, I just bought my FJ and love it. Unfortunately for me, I cant fit in my garage with the OEM roof rack and I purchased the vehicle after Christmas.

Thank you!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts