Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow what a difference!!!! I used the 5" x 1.5" LED's found on the Oznium Website. I did the regular white, not warm white and not Cool white, just White and the color temperature is perfect. I didn't want it to be too blue and I didn't want it to look like the stock bulbs. This is exactly what I was hoping for. Here is a comparison viewed from the rear of my (full) cargo area with the front dome turned off. With both of them turned on it's like daylight in there, wow! Great mod for the money.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
Excellent !

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Looks great! I went with the DealExtremes version and I understand what you mean by WOW!

This picture was taken at about 8pm IIRC. It was very dark outside. Notice the amount of light being thrown onto the car on the other side of the FJC and my windows are tinted.

Here is a shot of the interior and remember it is dark outside.

Very simple plug and play.....and obviously they are super bright! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Looks great! I went with the DealExtremes version and I understand what you mean by WOW!

This picture was taken at about 8pm IIRC. It was very dark outside. Notice the amount of light being thrown onto the car on the other side of the FJC and my windows are tinted.

Here is a shot of the interior and remember it is dark outside.

Very simple plug and play.....and obviously they are super bright! :bigthumb:
Hey Bang Bang, which Led light did you use for the map light ?

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts