Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this has already been posted but I found it pretty awesome. I don't have my FJ anymore but I do have a quad copter and came across this vid...

:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
12,710 Posts
What is a good platform for someone new to qaud/drone/uav but not to RC?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Saw this vid a while back but still blew me away watching it again. Great posting OP.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
I don't know if this has already been posted but I found it pretty awesome. I don't have my FJ anymore but I do have a quad copter and came across this vid...

:bigthumb:
So Mikey I have a been wanting to get a drone and use my Contour GPS with it. I can't find a single gimble mount for a Contour or a drone manufacturer that says they are compatible with Contour. Do you know of one? Thanx

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Agreed. It is one of the easiest to fly (although I would start off SLOW in a big open area with lots of grass!) I personally fly a Walkera QR X350. It's half the price of the Phantom 2 and performs very good.

So Mikey I have a been wanting to get a drone and use my Contour GPS with it. I can't find a single gimble mount for a Contour or a drone manufacturer that says they are compatible with Contour. Do you know of one? Thanx
Well being a Gopro user myself I haven't really researched a gimble for the Contour. It may be possible to rig up something to a Gopro gimble. I like working on stuff like that but I would have to get my hands on a Contour to see what I could come up with. Good luck with your search. If I find anything commercially available I will post it here for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts