Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser Black/White
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have after-market roof racks that my dad bought used like 6 years ago (they’ve never been used). The installation instructions have the logo of a company called Gear Jammin Accessories that appears to no longer be in business so I can’t ask them this question. The instructions say they are for FJs 2007-2009. My FJ is a 2010 and I can’t imagine my dad would’ve bought roof racks if they wouldn’t fit that model year.

Does anyone know if these would fit later model years? A lot of the after-market racks I’ve come across say 2009-2014. I’m looking to sell the roof racks because I don’t plan to use them but I want to make sure whoever buys them is able to use them.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
The instructions may say "2007 - 2009" because the racks were produced in 2009, and there was no such thing as a 2010 FJ Cruiser at the time the racks were shipped.

All FJ Cruiser have the same roof rack mounting locations.

·
Registered
2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser Black/White
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The instructions may say "2007 - 2009" because the racks were produced in 2009, and there was no such thing as a 2010 FJ Cruiser at the time the racks were shipped.

All FJ Cruiser have the same roof rack mounting locations.
Thank you! I figured the racks were made in 2009 because my dad bought them shortly after. I just didn’t know if there had been any changes to later models.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts