Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 titatium metallic FJ. I want a second FJ & would like to purchase a 2011. Does anyone know if the silver
fresno color is the same as the titatium metallic or is it somewhat of a deeper silver?

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Aloha from Burbank! I believe the color is Silver Fresco. To me it looks like more of a dark gray. I really dig it.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
It's definately darker...

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
just a shade difference. Welcome

·
Registered
460 Posts
it's different but if you're going to own two of the same car... a slight shade difference isn't enough unless you're trying to start a fleet or something... Get a totally different color.. My vote!

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
What you could do is buy a 2010 army green and then trade me for my 07 tit.met.. I wouldn't do this for just anybody. ..........:bigthumb:
It has BRAND NEW goodyear duratracs on it (less than 200 miles) and I just detailed it today. LOL

·
Registered
83 Posts
I just puchased a 2011 Brick FJ last week and saw some of the new Silver. It's noticeably darker. Personally I like it better than the old silver. Just my 2 cents.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts