Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Personally, I LOVE the Sun Fusion color. I think it looks really cool. However, I was wondering if any of you gentlemen get any "ribbing" about the color of your FJ. Do any guys call it a "sissy" color or any rediculous remarks like that?

Please let me know how it is accepted by the public.

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
I don't really care what other people think of it, I bought mine for the product and color. And I love it. And by the way, no ribbing at all.

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Everyone I know has liked the color, no ribbing at all, in fact I was considering both the Titanium and the Fusion and friends said I should get the Fusion. It would not have mattered anyway, I'd get what I liked because I drive my vehicles for 10+ years so I have to live with it for a long time.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Did someone call you a homosexual?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Yellow is a great off road color no matter what. Just because Toyota named it Sun Fusion doesnt make it any different. The color is great especially with a lot of blacked out options (which i plan on doing) like all of the silver plastic pieces. Throw on some big tires and who is gonna dare call it "sissy"? I specifically chose the Sun Fusion BECAUSE i plan on putting on a lot of black mods that will stand out more against the yellow background. The only comment i have ever gotten which i am not fond of is that it is "cute" which is usually by the women i work with. This just means i need to add more off road stuff to get rid of that stigma!

Shine on brothers! :sunny::sunny::sunny:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Did someone call you a homosexual?

:fight:

Metrosexual

I have a man-purse if you want it to go with the sun fusion FJ........:)

·
Registered
42 Posts
The only ribbing I get about the FJ is that it looks like a Tonka truck. And that was part of the whole reason I got SF. I liked to play with Tonka trucks in the mud when I was a young, why not emphasize that? :shrug03:

The toys have evolved, not the boy within (this coming from a 32yo)

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
I've always liked bright colors so the yellow was a no brainer. Besides, "Sun Fusion" is a cool name for a color!

I get ribbing from my kids who say I drive a school bus.
My wife calls it "Bumble Bee".

·
Registered
550 Posts
I used to have a Sun Fusion....but it wasn't an FJ. I loved it!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
638 Posts

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
I would drive right over the top of them at spit out my window while I was up there, were a person to rib me about the COOLEST COLOR EVER IN THE HISTORY OF AUTOMOBILES.

X2:cheers:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Personally, I LOVE the Sun Fusion color. I think it looks really cool. However, I was wondering if any of you gentlemen get any "ribbing" about the color of your FJ. Do any guys call it a "sissy" color or any rediculous remarks like that?

Please let me know how it is accepted by the public.
no one has said it twice. :fight: JK, never had it happen.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
The first couple of days I had mine people at work would point at a school bus and ask why I didn't get the extended cab version.

Now if we are going out for lunch they all ask if we're taking "da bus".

·
Registered
578 Posts
Su Fu is the best color IMOP. I had a Yellow X-Terra back in 2000. I've never gotten any ribbin.:):):):)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts