Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I was interested in starting up an FJ owners group up here in the North, and I was just wondering if anyone knows if we have to clear it with Toyota first re: copyrights, etc. We're not trying to make money off the images, likenesses, etc., we just want to have a group where FJ owners can get together for M&G, trail runs, etc. Would appreciate anyone's input on this- juyst want to make sure we do this properly and don't step on any toes along the way.

Thanks in advance,

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
7,734 Posts
Hey everyone,

I was interested in starting up an FJ owners group up here in the North, and I was just wondering if anyone knows if we have to clear it with Toyota first re: copyrights, etc. We're not trying to make money off the images, likenesses, etc., we just want to have a group where FJ owners can get together for M&G, trail runs, etc. Would appreciate anyone's input on this- juyst want to make sure we do this properly and don't step on any toes along the way.

Thanks in advance,

:cheers:
pretty much every other state or reigion in the nation has a club or "owners group" already so you are clear. no worries. Most cool vehicles with big loyalty and followings have had simalar organizations for years.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pretty much every other state or reigion in the nation has a club or "owners group" already so you are clear. no worries. Most cool vehicles with big loyalty and followings have had simalar organizations for years.
Thanks FJ FunJunkie! I figured as much, but always better to know! Once again, this forum and the people on it are first-class!

:rocker::cheers:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts