Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Questions to ask at Ojai

4K views 28 replies 12 participants last post by  Trainwreck 
DesertFox said:
I doubt they would give us pricing before the dealers.

But I hope to see a final spec sheet, with a list of colors, std features, and available FACTORY options. Sunroof would be nice, but I think you're out of luck unless you want a DIY sawzall version. :D

Believe me desert, you will definitely be seeing some modifications that the factory will not offer. Remember this day a few months down the road when there is a thread, "how to install a super charger" We will being seeing lots of after market products.

marketable said:
Do you guys think that after Ojai, pretty much all the information will be released or set? Or will Toyota hold off until late December still. I don't know too much about these shows, but is it just to see what people think and then they figure out how they should build it and price it?

God , I hope so. I think we have talked and debated about everthing possible. First it was interior pics, then color, then 4x4 vs 4x2. Then cup holders....(I just had to throw that in there) :D I think we are all kind of at a holding point on Ojai.

n6opv said:
I guess I should probably go to Ojai this weekend, else some of you will be very mad at me for wasting a ticket! I just need to go to UPS and pick up my package (I assume all the info and ticket is inside). I'd love to know who the bright one is that sent a UPS shipment to a PO Box! Luckily, the nice folks at the local office sent a postcard telling me they had it :)

Jason
San Luis Obispo

Any new news is good news at this point. Don't just go for us, go for yourself...but keep us all in mind!! Ah, hell, Just go for us :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.