Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
64 Posts
Tell them about the poor kid who dreams of owning a fully loaded FJ Cruiser with a sunroof for under 30K and how he slaves at 3 jobs, including a janitorial position at a Toyota dealership just so that he can hear any new details about it. Have fun guys and don't drool too much.

· Registered
64 Posts
Do you guys think that after Ojai, pretty much all the information will be released or set? Or will Toyota hold off until late December still. I don't know too much about these shows, but is it just to see what people think and then they figure out how they should build it and price it?

· Registered
64 Posts
I hope it's a good show because it's to the point to where I rush home from work so that I can go online to see if there is any new information. I'm usually disappointed that I can't get my FJ fix for the day.....but it makes the new info so much more exciting. I've even gone out and test drove the other competition to see what's out there if the FJ price is too high.

· Registered
64 Posts
I drove a...
Jeep RUbicon Unlimited. Pretty cool (the way I want it 30K)
Jeep Commander Unlimited. Luxurious, way too expensive for me (the way I want it 45K)
Nissan Xterra. Awesome engine, plain Jane interior (the way I want it 29K)
Hummer H3. Hummer prestige, small windows, but still cool (the way I want it 37K)

· Registered
64 Posts
towing capacity was surprisingly weak on the Hummer and Jeep Rubicon. The Hummer uses the Chevy colorado engine. weak sauce. If Toyota doesn't keep the FJ down in price then I'll end up buying an Xterra used or getting a good deal on a 2006

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.