Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heyllo folks. I recently added a dog divider to my FJ trying to keep my seats in good shape. Perhaps some of you can use something like this so I'm posting a how to here. Materials needed 1 piece of one and a half inch pvc pipe 42 inches long, 2 bungees, 2 one and half inch end caps and a few yards of burlap. Total cost was $10.00.

Installed:

Step 1: Pvc 1 1/2 end cap and drill a 5/16 hole in the center of it.

Next is a simple Bungee

Now for the assembly. Just pull the looped end through your hole and whola!

Step 2: You need a piece of 1 1/2 pvc pipe. Mine is 42'' long. And then I had my fiance sew some burlap material to it. Just a simple hem all the way around it. And shove the pipe through the hem and add your caps you made.

Installation:

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Lastly my reason for it:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Great for your dogs. Mine would just jump over and look at me and laugh...........I hate it when he does that!!:lol:

·
Registered
317 Posts
"And then I had my fiance sew some burlap material to it. Just a simple hem all the way around it."

This is the part where the "easy to do" becomes the "impossible to get done". (Not for you apparently but for the rest of us.)

Roll :roller:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Nice idea-my lab feels she must be in the passenger seat. I'll give this a try-she may jump it, but worth a try

1 - 7 of 7 Posts