Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not plugging Costco, just letting people know that at least in the Northwest region Costco will be selling a 1:15 scale remote control twin pack. The regular price is $39.99 but it will be in the summer passport book. It will be $15.00 off with the coupon. For this region it will be on sale between Aug 18 and Aug 24.
The photo in the book shows a black FJ with decals and a silver Jeep Wrangular. Also states that selection varies by location and no limit per coupon.
I can't quite read the brand name but it looks to have a red genie's lamp in the logo and says "New" something.
I'm not an rc guy so I don't know if this is a deal. Just wanted to pass it on.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I'm not plugging Costco, just letting people know that at least in the Northwest region Costco will be selling a 1:15 scale remote control twin pack. The regular price is $39.99 but it will be in the summer passport book. It will be $15.00 off with the coupon. For this region it will be on sale between Aug 18 and Aug 24.
The photo in the book shows a black FJ with decals and a silver Jeep Wrangular. Also states that selection varies by location and no limit per coupon.
I can't quite read the brand name but it looks to have a red genie's lamp in the logo and says "New" something.
thats a new bright brand....

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
I think I might have gotten one of those, except mine came in blue(later painted it black to match my FJ, and bought it for $29.99, so for two of them that is a pretty good price. I say get it!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Do you have a photo...the father's birthday is coming:clap::clap::clap:

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
Costco will be selling a 1:15 scale remote control twin pack. The regular price is $39.99 but it will be in the summer passport book. It will be $15.00 off with the coupon. For this region it will be on sale between Aug 18 and Aug 24. The photo in the book shows a black FJ with decals and a silver Jeep Wrangular. Also states that selection varies by location and no limit per coupon.
Yeah, I saw that in the Costco coupon book, but I have too many "toys" already. Anyone need a coupon for this? If so, blurb me and I'll mail it to you. :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you have a photo...the father's birthday is coming:clap::clap::clap:
No I don't. Imagine an FJ but smaller:jester:

We don't have them at my warehouse yet. They will probably show up near the time the coupon will be valid.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts