Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I called toyota the part number is not the same, but he mentioned that brake pads and calipers have same part number since 2007.

I am not sure why the rotors might be different.

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
I called toyota the part number is not the same, but he mentioned that brake pads and calipers have same part number since 2007.

I am not sure why the rotors might be different.
My guess is the e-brake is different on the rear. They are not the same either way. I would contact R1 or Supreme Power and see what they can come up with.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
See if they stock both and go compare them. Sometimes they just use a different part number. I bet one of the tech's there would know
I will ask the dealer to compare both for 09 vs 10, hopefully they can confirm this to me.

My guess is the e-brake is different on the rear. They are not the same either way. I would contact R1 or Supreme Power and see what they can come up with.
I contacted R1 and asked them if I can use 09 rotors with 10 and their reply was the FJ 2010 is not listed in their web site so they cannot confirm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts