Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post about a great experience with Rad Rubber Design. I recently emailed the company about ordering a set of their rubber engine guards for the FJ. I advised that the stock engine guards left a significant gap at the front passenger side since installing my MT Phantom Bumper. Eddie replied to me promptly and confirmed that he could prepare a custom cut set of guards for a reasonable fee increase if I sent him some pics of what I needed. I emailed pics back and Eddie shipped out a new set of engine guards, beer cozie and a sticker. The guards were shipped promptly and arrived with clear instructions for installation, along with hand written notes noting the modifications that were made for me. The quality and durability of these guards absolutely blows away the flimsy stock ones.

I'm very pleased with the quality of the product and the level of customer service I received. I highly recommend Rad Rubber Design if you are considering upgrading the stock engine guards on the FJ. Cheers! :cheers:

Jeff

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts