Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a pic of my Radflo's the spring seems like they sit further down than some of the later coilovers and I have a black band that is about 3" to 4" from the top.

VooDooSmurfs Coilovers

BLKTACTAC Coilovers

Did Radflo change the design at some point? Or do I have something else?

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Could be the height adjustment collars are further down on yours? I can't tell from the pictures.

I had a hard time findout info from Radflo when I was shopping around a year or so ago. I just tried to find some pics and still lack of info out there. ughhhh? :sigh:

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I cant adjust the collars to go that far up if you look there is a black band approx 1/2" above the collars you cant adjust above the black band.
They are adjusted so the FJ sits level no winch stock bumper.

·
Registered
33 Posts
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
I cant adjust the collars to go that far up if you look there is a black band approx 1/2" above the collars you cant adjust above the black band.
They are adjusted so the FJ sits level no winch stock bumper.
Here are some closer photos. Are there still threads above the black band? If so it could just be an additional lock set.

The best way to find out is just call Radflo. If you look at a full picture of mine, it sits just a tad low in the front and since that photo has almost settled down in the back.

Chances are that if there are threads above the black ring, then it is just a secondary lock?

Also attached a photo of the bottom section of the coil over for ref

·
Registered
165 Posts
If you need specific help with your Radflo coilovers, please feel free to contact us directly. We exclusively sell Radflo suspension for the FJ. We have invested considerable time in testing to create a complete suspension system that is custom valved to exacting demands of desert, rock, highway and expedition use.

Watch out for our sponsored FJ to be announced shortly.

[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts