Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Man...your set up is something that I really would like to do for my FJ as well. Please post some pics with your Radflo rear springs installled

How does the rear feel with radflo front and rear? I have 5100 bilsteins in the back with stock springs but I'm looking towards getting some Radflo rear springs next

I have a shrockworks metal bumper installed with plans for a winch as well. So 650# spring in front sounds perfect

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
to be honest, this is the BEST mod I've ever bought in my entire life ! worth every penny. the car feels good, stiffer (( the good kind of stiffness :lol: )), no nose dive with breaking, ZERO body roll, better control all around.

offroading is way way better now, my type of wheeling is EXTREME dune bashing (( when I'm wheeling, i only use the gas pedal and the steering :lol: NO BREAKING :rofl: )) even with driving extremely fast and doing a lot of jumping/bashing and other crazy stuff in a very hot desert (( 125 degs in june )) this set up NEVER failed me once.

i already installed a COME UP winch, very happy with my 650# spring rate

Again thanks RADFLO for this AMAZING set up.

ill post pics when i get back home from my vacation.

Cheers :rocker:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
UPDATE:

19/nov/2015

just came back from a trip near oman, drove the car in mud, water, dunes. i drove the car like i stole it. one time i was trying to reach the top of the dune and didn't realized that the other side of that dune was very very steep, so i ended up airborne. lost both front tires and my radflo set up is STILL TAKING ALL THIS BEATING !

planning to sell the car and buy jku with a 6.4 conversion, its sad to let go the fjc but i need more power to survive in our deserts, sadly the fj has ZERO options when u think about adding more HPs.

i drove my rig with that set up for more than 22000 miles (( 35000 km )) and it performs like the 1st day i got them !, I've tried multiple lifts (( OME, Ironman, Toytec )) and this is by far THE BEST IVE EVER TRIED. take it from a guy who does 100mph climbing a dune, this set up is amazing.

tipping my hat to RADFLO.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Oh boy! I'm glad they worked out for you. My buddy has radflo on his 5g 4Runner and he loves them too. Sad to see you sell your fjc but at least you had a blast while you had it!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Oh boy! I'm glad they worked out for you. My buddy has radflo on his 5g 4Runner and he loves them too. Sad to see you sell your fjc but at least you had a blast while you had it!
best mod ever bought ! i had the best days of my life with the fj, but after adding all the mods (( armor - rear and front bumpers - skids - 315s - winch - camping gear - recovery gear - 15 gallon water tank - 43 gallons of fuel - cool box - rear cargo with tools ... etc )) the car barley moves, and since my type of offloading needs lots of power (( dune basing )) that v6 won't come up to the challenge, thought about putting a supercharger or a turbo, but couldn't find any for 2010+ fjs.

so next month I'm gonna fly to the US and I'm gonna build a jku rubicon and put AEV 6.4 engine swap on it.

I'm gonna miss the fj for sure

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
so next month I'm gonna fly to the US and I'm gonna build a jku rubicon and put AEV 6.4 engine swap on it.

Once setup post some pics of the AEV JKU :bigthumb:.

·
Desert Moderator
6,523 Posts
best mod ever bought ! i had the best days of my life with the fj, but after adding all the mods (( armor - rear and front bumpers - skids - 315s - winch - camping gear - recovery gear - 15 gallon water tank - 43 gallons of fuel - cool box - rear cargo with tools ... etc )) the car barley moves, and since my type of offloading needs lots of power (( dune basing )) that v6 won't come up to the challenge, thought about putting a supercharger or a turbo, but couldn't find any for 2010+ fjs.

check out Bullet supercharger... Bullet Cars - Rotrex Supercharger Kits Toyota FJ Cruiser 4.0L DVVTi
@ROTREX on this forum has one - loves it.

Good luck with the JKU!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Once setup post some pics of the AEV JKU :bigthumb:.
for sure, ill keep you guys updated. very exited to try something new.

check out Bullet supercharger... Bullet Cars - Rotrex Supercharger Kits Toyota FJ Cruiser 4.0L DVVTi

@ROTREX on this forum has one - loves it.

Good luck with the JKU!
thats a good option, but i highly doubt it'll be able to handle my trips. plus, it'll push around 60 - 80 rwhp and lil bit of torque which is not enough for me. I'm thinking about a 392 engine and ill slap a supercharger on it, it should give me a tad over 600hp and tons of torque !

How about a rally fighter!!!! Those are so sweet I can't wait to be in the market for one.
man thats badass ! but its only good for a short trip and u can't carry anything with u :lol:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts