Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Raffle was a highlight. And don't leave until the end. That's when I won the big draw, the Incworm Lefty xfer case...and I had been about to drive back up to the campground and hi the sack.

Which, of course, I ended up passing on to someone to someome on here. Who was that? Hmmm....(scratches head). Who could it have been?

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
We will be bringing a whole selection of goodies this year. Bumpers, sliders, skidplaters and what ever else we can squeeze on the truck.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I cant make it but would like to donate. Nothing big but better then fruit cake, but PM me whos in charge of this let me know what to do.

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
So do you think a 1000.00 in raffle tickets would be money well spent??
Based on my experience last year...raffle tickets can be considered to be a reasonably good investment. :jester:

I wonder if that lefty is still on MissFJ's rig?

·
fka fatbrat40
2,489 Posts
Thanks spincycle, I was one of the few that THOUGHT I needed to leave early soooo
no goodies for me..this time I will be there till the end

·
Registered
489 Posts
Sorry Don, You have been Officially "BANNED" at this coming Summit from entering the raffle. :cowsmile:
I think both of you should be banned from this year's raffle.

Flippin'-a.....

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
TRDParts4u.com will be donating a TRD 4.0 Supercharger along with other goodies.....be sure to get your tickets early. Raffle is Saturday night.

·
Premium Member
6,082 Posts
I cant make it but would like to donate. Nothing big but better then fruit cake, but PM me whos in charge of this let me know what to do.
Send me the money you want to spend on raffle tickets. I'll buy them in your name.

If your tickets win, I'll bring the stuff home for you.

If my tickets win, I'll bring the stuff home for me.

I know, nobody else offered to do that for you. I am a giver. What else can you say? :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Last year only a few people spent hundreds, and they won big. I'm sure this year there will be LOTS more people spending hundreds, so the odds will not be in anyone's favor.

81 - 94 of 94 Posts