Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
There have always been those who buy more tickets than most and they have often been the ones making multiple trips up to pick up their winnings. Again, this was an unusual circumstance that we don't anticipate happening again.

To the point, there is far too much focus on what this one individual went home with. The vast majority of the product on the raffle went home with other ticket buyers.
I definitely don't have a problem with spending some change on tickets. I plan to purchase a decent amount of tickets myself. $1000 just seemed a little excessive. :p

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
Yeah, you can purchase at the Summit. Some guy purchased $1000.00 worth last year to try to corner the Super Charger but had an epic fail.
Yes, you can buy tickets at the Summit and, no these are not accurate facts.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
I heard there's gonna be a magician in the crowd too. So, perhaps those that don't like sitting through the raffle can still get their fix. :lol:

·
Registered
493 Posts
There have always been those who buy more tickets than most and they have often been the ones making multiple trips up to pick up their winnings. Again, this was an unusual circumstance that we don't anticipate happening again.

To the point, there is far too much focus on what this one individual went home with. The vast majority of the product on the raffle went home with other ticket buyers.
Good to know James! Sounds like I am back in for the raffle! I did get lucky in 2012 and win a few items, and only bought $75 worth of tickets, but I don't go in to it expecting to win something.
It's always good to spread the wealth around the Summit community and to keep the keystone portion of the event positive for those participating.

Now to plot my Raffle strategy....Red, Blue, or Green tickets?
Do i buy them all at once? Or some each day?? Hmmmmm....

KyFJGuy

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I hope to get more than a t shirt this year. The proceeds go to good people, so I have no problem buying some tickets with my limited budget. BTW, just warning you all, don't get mad at me for winning a suspension lift kit and skid plates, oh, and a t shirt. :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Well, I guess I really will win a suspension lift, I dreamt it last night! :bigthumb:

I just want to remind you all that I have already seen the future and my $20 in raffle tickets should get me a suspension lift and maybe even some skid plates. :grin Someone else can take the SC. :wink

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
So how do the raffle tickets work, like what's up with the colors?

Papi needs a winch, rear bumper, or maxtrax LOL

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
Colors are irrelevant. A new color usually means the old color is sold out.
Yup. We buy X amount of tickets in several colors. It just makes determining if you have a winner a little easier.

Any one ticket in any color has an equal chance at winning. There is a mental thing too that people like to have some of each color but it doesn't make it any more likely to come up a winner. As we all know, more tickets = better chance of winning . . . but there are still no guarantees.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts