Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, got my front and rear bumpers yesterday. I also have my dual battery kit sitting in my living room. I plan on starting Saturday (4/23/11)morning on the Front and Rear bumpers. Anyone is more than welcome to come and help Me and Hornsfan out....and if you need any work done as well we can tackle it all in one (Hopefully)...Let me know if you wanna join in on the festivities.

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
Hey guys, got my front and rear bumpers yesterday. I also have my dual battery kit sitting in my living room. I plan on starting Saturday (4/23/11)morning on the Front and Rear bumpers. Anyone is more than welcome to come and help Me and Hornsfan out....and if you need any work done as well we can tackle it all in one (Hopefully)...Let me know if you wanna join in on the festivities.
I am in. You might put this on the Arkansas thread, otherwise, AJ and others here in Arky might not receive it.

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
Be very careful cutting the rear bumper plastic Raggles. Follow the directions, mark your lines carefully and proceed cautiously.

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Not available this time ( will be in Vegas ) but more than willing to help out another time. I'll be just north of Tulsa, OK when all is said and done.

Good luck guys.
Be north of Tulsa permanently?

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Be very careful cutting the rear bumper plastic Raggles. Follow the directions, mark your lines carefully and proceed cautiously.
If they're the directions from EXP 1, may check forum for install thread on. Had exact dimensions, and worked well.

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Yes I'll be in Bartlesville, probably the only snorkeled, long traveled, pin striped FJ there too....:rofl:
When you make it this way, if you're interested in company on the trail, send a heads up. I'm in Tulsa.

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Wish I could make it, if it was really an open invitation, as I've still the front to go, and not completely satisfied with the rear plastics at bottom of bumper.

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
Wish I could make it, if it was really an open invitation, as I've still the front to go, and not completely satisfied with the rear plastics at bottom of bumper.
Definately an open invitation.

Between you, me, Raggler, AZRANGER and FJROHRS, we should have a nice little group for offroad excursions and wrenching all within a 1.5hr distance of each other. If you want help on another weekend, let us know.

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the heads up Woodsman....I'll be sure and take my time on the rear bumper....

·
Registered
46 Posts
are you gentelmen going to be in northwest or the fort for the festivities? i would like to join in, but i have plans with the wife saturday afternoon. just let me know when and where and if i can swing it i would like to lend a hand.

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
are you gentelmen going to be in northwest or the fort for the festivities? i would like to join in, but i have plans with the wife saturday afternoon. just let me know when and where and if i can swing it i would like to lend a hand.
I am going to head down to the Fort; Ragglers bumpers are at his place. I think we are starting in the morning. You should come down and make a half day of it. I love the drive down there. Devil's Den area is beautiful.

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
I kind of enjoy watching actress Renny Richmond (now Renny Grames :( ) install the Jeep JK rear bumper.

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hell yeah, James.....thanks for the Vid..

Game plan is for Saturday morning....get started around 10a.m.

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Who's all in for tomorrow?

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
haha....This is sad, Ryan.....just you and I...I shouldn't even had made a thread about it. Everyone is probably laughing while reading how many people are showing up.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts