Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rails for M101A1 Trailer (M101)

**PM me if interested.

This is a full set of rails from an M101A1 trailer including the front section and the split and hinged rear section. The stakes/posts are metal. The side rails are aluminum while the front and split-back rails are fiberglass.

Bows are not included.

The rails are in pretty good condition but there are a few screws missing and the three screws holes on the end of one rail member are broken and one screw hole is broken on another. SEE THE PICTURES to understand what I'm talking about.

They're all originally military green but were painted desert tan (the parts that show above where they are inserted into the bed) to match the trailer they came with.

The picture with the full view of the trailer in the sun best represents their actual color. The other four were taken on a very overcast day and with a cell phone camera.

The trailer is not included. This sale is for the rails only.

$100.00 cash for all the rails.

Local pickup only in Leander, Texas (near Austin). Or I'll go up to 30 miles to meet you.

PM me if interested.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still for sale.

I'll be in Gilmer for the Jamboree in May and could bring them with me if that interests anyone. Thanks.

·
A-Team Moderator
9,451 Posts
This is 6 years old. Please read the date above the username.

BUT the OP was on here just last week, so why not send him a PM and it'll shoot him an email notification to respond. :thinkerg:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts