Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was wanting to go down to Rampart Range this weekend. I don't have a specific trail in mind. Saturday or Sunday, doesn't matter, I think COchef is off on Sundays so it maybe an opportunity to get to do some wheeling with him.

Anyone interested?

Going:
fj4M&E
FJR Colorado
robsp222
Gavin
RockyMtnHigh
cruiserdude
CUclimber
shane4x4
TanMan13

Meeting at 10AM, Sunday June 1st:
Sedalia Grill
5607 Highway 85
Sedalia, CO. 80135

·
Registered
717 Posts
I am there!!! Let me know when.:clap:

Mike

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'd love to go, but I'm trying to get a little further out of town this weekend!:scatter:

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
hmmm we might try if it is on Sunday but don't make plans just for us.. I might be exhausted by the time this wedding is over with..it'd be one thing if just one of our family members were in this wedding..but all of us..and finding all the kilt attire...it's been hard..

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
I think we're all deciding that... welcome to the forum!

last time we went and decided in back of the Sedalia Grille... it worked out perfect!

·
Registered
458 Posts
This may definately be a possibility for us on either day. I have been itchin' to get back out. We haven't been wheelin' since Metberry.

BTW, Rachel didn't have to go to Honduras, so the entire family unit will remain intact, for at least the summer!!!!!! Really lookin' forward to the Havana run now.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
as long as people aren't in a "hurry" I think meeting at the grille would work fine.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
We won't be able to make it now. :( Sorry, guys have a great time.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I have to work from 6am until about nooonish. then drive back up to loveland and pick up my daughter. so if you all want to wait until 330 is to hit the trails....:lol::rofl::lol::rofl::wave: have fun. I think what im going to do is look at my scedule, then post up[ a bunch of days for suggestions, then see if anyone wants to go on tose days. I know that we will be there for 21st and 22nd of june, but thats a ways off hopefully something sooner

·
Registered
717 Posts
I am still going!! My only shot this year since I will be deployed till next spring.

if anyone wants to get together during the week, I will make it out two times this year.

cant wait

Mike

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It looks like Sunday works best for everyone, myself included when I think about it.

So meet at Sedalia Grille at 10ish sound good with everyone? Earlier or later?

SmurfJ-Colo, here's the link to Rampart Range Road that's just one of the trails, see the Near by Trails links at the top of the page and that's where we will most likely be. It's a pretty good size area.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts