Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
We are watching it on the news right now.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I just saw this on the news and they don't have squat on these guys either, except that they are in their 20's, one has blond hair and the other brown. The Circle K video shows them in full tactical gear, body armor included and one of them carrying an AR. From the way they handled themselves they either rehearsed it or have done it a few times before.

These two are going to grow a bigger set and go after something bigger than a convenience store if they don't catch them quick.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Tony and I were saying the same thing.

They obviously had another car close by for them to disappear that quickly. Very well thought out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
do you want to know how crazy that was to see on the news for us.

ok so my fiance just stopped working the graveyard shift at that circle k about 1 1/2 months ago.

and to top it all off, we went to wheel on dakan road about 9 that morning and we couldn't leave until like 1 that afternoon cause my rig was comedered by the sherriff and i had to drive them up Dakan Rd.

i convinced the cops nobody drives my rig, and as an iraq vet, i could handle myself.

and people wonder why i won't leave the house unarmed

·
Registered
49 Posts
That's crazy! I can't believe that you had to drive the Sherrif's Dept. up Dakan Road.

At least we didn't choose to do a run into Rampart this last weekend.....

·
Registered
12 Posts
i had no idea what was going on, they jsut told me they needed my truck, and i said not unless i'm driving. so they told me it was dangerous, i said what i did in iraq, and they said ok. it wasn't until the 9pm news that i actually knew what the hell was really going on.

on one hand i wish they would have told me, but on the other i knew Erin would have flipped out when i volunteered to drive them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts