Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

This is actually my first post! I was pumped to join this site after getting a used 2010 FJ TT a few weeks ago. Right off the bat, I want to turn it into an overland-focused rig that I can also take to Moab and do some of the moderate/semi-difficult trails. I was looking for a leveling/lift kit that is suspension-based and isn't uber expensive. I came across the Rancho Quik Lift, which is around $540, and is supposed to give an extra 2 inches in the front along with upgraded shocks in the rear. All are supposed to be adjustable.

Has anyone used this kit before? I've done some customer reviews online but would prefer to hear it from the horse's mouth, so to speak. Overall, they look to be good quality and I'd rather shy away from Rough Country.

Further, if you either have or haven't used this kit, I'd appreciate any direction as far as the suspension goes.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
4,356 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

POS lift, that’s why it’s cheap. For around town just ok.

Save your money, do it once, do it right.
Moab and overlanding you want something that will last and perform.

Go Cards, they got their a$$ handed to the today

·
Registered
425 Posts
I agree with Bar3K. I've run Rancho's on several trucks back in the 90's. If you're just looking to level your Cruiser I personally think Bilstein's would be a better choice.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I agree, if you want to just level it, but the 2014 TTUE shock kit, they were selling for about $575USD. Love mine!

Sent from my NiPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts