Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Random question but I was wondering if I could still buy items from the summit as I will be going through the fire academy again in NJ:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Random question but I was wondering if I could still buy items from the summit as I will be going through the fire academy again in NJ:cheers:
The items bought through registration will not be shipped, they will be picked up with your registration packet when you get there. So if you aren't coming, you can either have someone you trust buy you some shirts or whatever, or you will have to pass.

Sorry, but none of us wanted to be in the shipping game.

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
Rob,
if you want stuff shipped, give me a list, some PayPal $$, and an address, and I'll make it happen.

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Rob,
if you want stuff shipped, give me a list, some PayPal $$, and an address, and I'll make it happen.
Who is this guy?^^^
The ocr14a that I've never met sucks and wouldn't do this.... or would he???
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
Who is this guy?^^^
The ocr14a that I've never met sucks and wouldn't do this.... or would he???
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Well, Rob knows.

The poll you should really pay attention to is the one taken among the people that have actually met me, and get to know me; not the one among bullies and idiots on the forum that just like to poke at me without even knowing anything about me.

At any rate, please join in here. Sounds like they're getting a big rally organized. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Rob does know, very well. Hey, how goes it up in the great northeast humidity factory.
Sorry we'll miss you on the summit. Maybe next year.
I've got your cell phone too I think Area code 210? Can send pics with prices. Let us know what you're looking for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts