Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

621 - 629 of 629 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #621
Why wouldn't Raptor be telling people this themselves? I was told I could throw my PG in the trash. What if I had done so, and then it was resolved next month? Seems weird Raptor would not be telling people to sit tight.
G'Day ID,
I'm guessing that not being a Vendor, Raptor are reluctant to post on the forum.
the situation is very fluid at the moment, and they are trying to make a solution, so perhaps they are more focused on fixing it ..than anything else.
Hence my update....
A week ago, Raptor were thinking its done n dusted ... now the dust has settled ... they are refocused on a solution, having recovered from the kick in the guts - its back on the radar ..... you can also contact them directly for a more direct result.
I'm just sharing news as I come across it....
Cheers
Baz

·
Premium Member
2,479 Posts
G'Day ID,
I'm guessing that not being a Vendor, Raptor are reluctant to post on the forum.
the situation is very fluid at the moment, and they are trying to make a solution, so perhaps they are more focused on fixing it ..than anything else.
Hence my update....
A week ago, Raptor were thinking its done n dusted ... now the dust has settled ... they are refocused on a solution, having recovered from the kick in the guts - its back on the radar ..... you can also contact them directly for a more direct result.
I'm just sharing news as I come across it....
Cheers
Baz
I'm not talking about posting here. I mean why hasn't Tim emailed me (and others) to say "hold on to that PG, we may have a fix"?

·
Premium Member
10,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #623
I'm not talking about posting here. I mean why hasn't Tim emailed me (and others) to say "hold on to that PG, we may have a fix"?
G'Day ID
you would have to ask him that....
I don't know
cheers
Baz

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
G'Day,
AN UPDATE ....
Raptor are still working on a solution to supply FJ tunes to all years and models.... they are close to fixing this...
It is expected to be fully resolved by January 2020.
the delay is mostly going to be Christmas getting in the way of life.... and tunes.... Summer DU means most custom shops close for upto a month, over the Christmas period, including Raptor.

I'll keep you posted with any developments as they happen, but for now stay tuned..pun intended ...

cheers
Baz
Took me a couple minutes for Christmas in the summer to sink in, confused.png

@IDFJ You weren't really going to throw that in the trash? Biggrin.jpg

I think I'll hang onto my Airaid system for a while!

·
Registered
851 Posts
@bazross thank you again for being the middleman in all of this! I can understand that Tim is probably swamped and needs to focus on the business side of things. Having you as the communication piece has proved invaluable because we get constant updates, quick responses and even some customer support :) I hope everything gets sorted out in 2020 for potential customers here on the forum.

·
Premium Member
10,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #626
@bazross thank you again for being the middleman in all of this! I can understand that Tim is probably swamped and needs to focus on the business side of things. Having you as the communication piece has proved invaluable because we get constant updates, quick responses and even some customer support :) I hope everything gets sorted out in 2020 for potential customers here on the forum.
Thanks mate,
This mod is so good ....so important ..imho ... its worth it, 10 fold.... so happy to help keep Raptor forefront.
I am not invested or have any affiliation with Raptor ...just a happy customer... x 2 ... both my FJs are RT'd.

As a member of the RTClub...you know what I mean.... lololol

cheers
Baz

621 - 629 of 629 Posts