Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Some FJers including me are planning to go to 5-Mile Pass/Rattlesnake tomorrow (November 5th) for a run! We will meet at the Saratoga Springs Chevron/Walmart at 11:30 AM. Should be a fun ride! Glad if you can make it!

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
It's a shame no one from the forums saw this and then was able to join us! Here are some pictures!

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
31,292 Posts
The guy taking the selfie should have been taking pictures of that blonde instead. :wink>:D

·
Registered
202 Posts
Nice, those are some sweet FJ's and JK's. Thought about coming but had some yard work to finish up. Besides, my squeaky throwout bearing would have made the FJ's look bad to those Jeep guys. ;)

Hope you had fun . Let us know if you post a video on youtube.

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice, those are some sweet FJ's and JK's. Thought about coming but had some yard work to finish up. Besides, my squeaky throwout bearing would have made the FJ's look bad to those Jeep guys. ;)

Hope you had fun . Let us know if you post a video on youtube.
There will definitely be a video! I got lots of sweet footage from this trip specifically for making a video so it should turn out great! Where in Utah are you located?

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'm in SL county. It would be great if a strong Utah FJ group started again. Reading old trip reports from Utah on here and seeing a bunch of FJ's together at one time makes me wish those still happened. They are inspiring in a way that makes you want to get out and see this great state.

Reactions: FJX2000
1 - 7 of 7 Posts