Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Selling my Brand New RCI skid plate for a 2010+ FJ with oil filter service cut out.

Just paid $350 a couple weeks ago and after looking at it i have decided i want a wider skid and i am currently looking into the Budbuilt Skids.

Skid is 3/16 Steel, powder coated Black. Hardware still taped to the Skid and i have the box too.

Not wanting to ship as this is heavy so i would just prefer to wait for a local sale.

$250.

Also have some stock 17inch wheels and a Hard Shell Tire cover with camera cut out for sale. I think you can view what i have for sale on my profile.

Any questions please ask.

·
Registered
41 Posts
View attachment 1145916

Selling my Brand New RCI skid plate for a 2010+ FJ with oil filter service cut out.

Just paid $350 a couple weeks ago and after looking at it i have decided i want a wider skid and i am currently looking into the Budbuilt Skids.

Skid is 3/16 Steel, powder coated Black. Hardware still taped to the Skid and i have the box too.

Not wanting to ship as this is heavy so i would just prefer to wait for a local sale.

$250.

Also have some stock 17inch wheels and a Hard Shell Tire cover with camera cut out for sale. I think you can view what i have for sale on my profile.

Any questions please ask.
I just moved to Fort Wayne Indiana. How far away do you think you are?

·
Registered
2013 FJ 4x4
12 Posts
I'll be coming through Columbus around Xmas time towards akron. If you haven't made a deal by then, I'm interested. I expect you will though.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll be coming through Columbus around Xmas time towards akron. If you haven't made a deal by then, I'm interested. I expect you will though.
I'm in no rush and I'm not interested in shipping so i know i am limiting my potential to sell it so i may still have it around Christmas. If it sells i will make it clear on here but if you still see this ad then i still have it :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts