Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Re: Titan air jack

Looks just like a ARB X-Jack, except at 1/2 the price.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts

I'll check it out there. Thanks for the heads up. It looks like the ARB, but don't know if it works like one too.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts

I'm going too order one also concept looks the same as arb's x-jack?? price is right...

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts

The "distributor" pricing is $79. MSRP is $108. To get distributor price, you just need to order 4 or more. I guess we could start a group buy?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts

ARB comes with the ground mat but that is still half the price it is worth trying it, I'll be in with the group buy.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts

ARB comes with the ground mat but that is still half the price it is worth trying it, I'll be in with the group buy.
You could always just throw the floor mats under it. :)

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts

I just talk to Steve Chandler about his product. We will be in Memphis this weekend for a Meet & Greet and they are going to come out for a demo on a FJ.

I also ask about a group buy price and this is what he gave me. For a 3 ton the distributor price is $67.00, if we can get 20 people to buy he will give us 20% off that price.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts

I also ask about a group buy price and this is what he gave me. For a 3 ton the distributor price is $67.00, if we can get 20 people to buy he will give us 20% off that price.
And? :) I'm interested in the big 4T one.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts

20% off of $67 sounds like a great price. goes without saying that there's a pretty good margin even at $67. anyone have a materials comparison between this and the X-Jack? i'm all for a good product at a good price, but if i'm working on something under the truck, while it's being supported by an air jack, money isn't as important than a quality product (not saying the Titan isn't).

it follows along the comparison between a real hi-lift versus the harbor freight farm jack.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts

I wouldn't work under it. I'll use it to get me out of a jam though.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts