Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, fellow canucks! we've got our own forum! thank you admins!
i think the first thing we need to do is to put together our pricing and model info and post it here for future references.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
That makes two of us... At least Canadians stay out of the rest of the world's business and they have sooo many cool things going for them. Aside from the metric system and paying almost 10,000 more for a vehicle, that is.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Well, it's true... northern buds are WAY better.

·
Registered
650 Posts
You forget our second world largest petrol reserve and first fresh water reserv. In time, with the global warming, american people will envy us.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Oh, forgot to say in Quebec we have the most beautiful women in noth america.... A very important natural ressources!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
wakesurfboy said:
Oh, forgot to say in Quebec we have the most beautiful women in noth america.... A very important natural ressources![/QUOTE

That's a fact!! A very important fact!! Also, did I mention before that they grow really good crops in BC??? Now that's really important.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Anyone got news on the CDN prices for the FJ?

·
Registered
650 Posts
Cruisin said:
Anyone got news on the CDN prices for the FJ?
My dealer tells me again, "Final price will be available two week before the first delivery".

Sorry but Toyota Canada as an history of very late announcement…

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
other1 said:
wakesurfboy said:
Oh, forgot to say in Quebec we have the most beautiful women in noth america.... A very important natural ressources![/QUOTE

That's a fact!! A very important fact!! Also, did I mention before that they grow really good crops in BC??? Now that's really important.

Probably the most important.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts