Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search and couldnt find what I was looking for, however, I did get a lot of good ideas about building drawers and such for the rear.

Does anyone know of a product or has anyone made a heavy duty divider that goes between the back seat and the rear cargo area? The closest thing I can think of would be a "doggy" divider or something petsmart would sell. I'm looking for one that I could possibly mount a hi lift to, as well as some other off road gear, maybe an ax and shovel, etc.

Anybody know of anything?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I am not sure if you want to mount a Hi-Lift to the divider or barrier.I have been searching for a cargo barrier (not the flimsy dog barrier) best I have found so far is at the Volvo dealer since they are very safety oriented, they have those as option for their vehicles. However they are design for the specific vehicle and most Volvo come with a attachment holes all ready, they are very strong build but it cost about $400 dollars.I continue to search for other options may be even custom built. If I do come up wth something I will definetely start a tread. Good luck.

·
Registered
355 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts