Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I upgraded, so these can be yours. You pay shipping.
Don't PM me , as I might not see it.
If you want them, post a reply to this thread. First come first served.

* NOTE, (1) brake line bracket is broken

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yours. And yes WAY stouter. The OEM lowers are very thin side wall, and the OEM uppers look like pencils.
Nothing wrong other than the broken bracket.

FYI, If you don't already know, digger is a guy on the forum who cuts off the bushings from the OEM links and then reattaches them to (i think ) .120 dom tubing.

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/suspension-steering-tech/49471-taira-gets-digger-links.html

Tuesday I will go to UPS and the PO for weight and price to your zip.
:cheers:

·
Registered
8,955 Posts
DAMN... Nice DEAL.... I'd TAKE UM in A HEAT BEAT !.. :bigthumb:

I got'z a welder that would fix that brake line mount in a snap... ;)

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DAMN... Nice DEAL.... I'd TAKE UM in A HEAT BEAT !.. :bigthumb:

I got'z a welder that would fix that brake line mount in a snap... ;)

Well *&^%, Bandi if I knew you wanted em, we could have traded for say...
some hot redhead pictures. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
8,955 Posts
I could have paid alot of 'redheads' too.... OH WELL, Next Timz'...

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
To be clear, these are not 'by' Digger.
Rather, they are 'Digger Links' which are 'by' Chris (Not-His-FJ).

Digger is 'Digger422'. He is the one that has 'Outrider Offroad' (OUTRIDER OFFROAD), and makes custom suspension armor.

I have no idea why this person chose to call these things 'Digger Links', but it confuses most people that ever come in contact with them (e.g. this thread about the confusion here in Colorado).

·
Registered
8,955 Posts
^^^ I could care less who's who and who's links are or are not...yadayadayada.... They are links, they are usable, and at a price where nothing else really matters...

;)

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
To be clear, these are not 'by' Digger.
Rather, they are 'Digger Links' which are 'by' Chris (Not-His-FJ).

Digger is 'Digger422'. He is the one that has 'Outrider Offroad' (OUTRIDER OFFROAD), and makes custom suspension armor.

I have no idea why this person chose to call these things 'Digger Links', but it confuses most people that ever come in contact with them (e.g. this thread about the confusion here in Colorado).
Digger, who makes Digger Links was making the links long before Digger442 ever came on the scene. He has been around and making the links since the FJC hit the market.

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All you youngsters out there should make note of the above.

A DEAL is a DEAL, and drama won't help you in the woods.

Wisdom is earned over time, education is only as good as the teacher.

ooops I said drama, probably get banned or start a cyber fight

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
^^^ I could care less who's who and who's links are or are not...yadayadayada.... They are links, they are usable, and at a price where nothing else really matters...

;)
Um.....whatever.
I don't see how your post is helpful at all in this thread. You're just blowing hot air and trying to start a fight, whereas I was genuinely attempting to help. Oh, and regardless of whether I was stating something incorrectly or not, my attitude was in the right place. What are you doing here, ya bully? Isn't there another thread for you over here?

Digger, who makes Digger Links was making the links long before Digger442 ever came on the scene. He has been around and making the links since the FJC hit the market.
OK. It is possible that I have missed something. Would you please show me some place on this forum where Chris that makes 'Digger Links' refers to himself as Digger?

I am not just saying that either. I would really like to see it, and/or to hear it from him, because it would go a long way toward helping to clear up the confusion about this particular name issue on the forum.

All you youngsters out there should make note of the above.

A DEAL is a DEAL, and drama won't help you in the woods.

Wisdom is earned over time, education is only as good as the teacher.

ooops I said drama, probably get banned or start a cyber fight
Drama? Where? Oh, you mean when one person tries to be helpful and then gets slammed by somebody else that just wants to bully him around? Aha....OK, cool. Ya, I can see how that is dramatic. I sure hope he gets an award for the acting bit. :lol:

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
OK. It is possible that I have missed something. Would you please show me some place on this forum where Chris that makes 'Digger Links' refers to himself as Digger?

I am not just saying that either. I would really like to see it, and/or to hear it from him, because it would go a long way toward helping to clear up the confusion about this particular name issue on the forum.
OK....I just found a few threads that have Chris referring to himself as digger, and I see it in his signature now (as well as a couple other sites external to this forum).

Interesting. Thanks for the info. I would like to hear more about this from the other Digger.....so, I will ask him about it.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I upgraded, so these can be yours. You pay shipping.
Don't PM me , as I might not see it.
If you want them, post a reply to this thread. First come first served.

* NOTE, (1) brake line bracket is broken

Nice and beefy! Easy fix on the brake line tab. Were they painted or powder coated and are the bushings rubber or urethane? Much better than stock.

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
Whatever.

Why is it that there doesn't exist a corner on this forum where people can just openly discuss things without somebody always pulling $h!t like this?

Why?

·
Registered
8,955 Posts
I lov the block user function here, I jus soooo dooo...

Thanks for putting these up for grabs Birdman, I appreciate it, and I am sure others here do too !

Cheers to you buddy and your big FJ heart ! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
This is a give-a-way thread, folks.

Who makes these has been established. If you are not getting in line to receive these, move along.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts